Employee (m/f/d) Front Office Management Reception /Vienna
With a high degree of professional fluency, excellent communication skills and organisational overview, you will take on a responsible, varied field of activity.
If you are currently looking for a new challenge, this position is the ideal next career step for you!
Become part of our team.
During the first few weeks, a colleague will help you with a thorough and well thought-out induction. After that, your tasks will include:
- Organising the reception and looking after guests, customers and business partners
- Preparing the meeting rooms for appointments
- Telephone secretarial work
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Scanning documents
- Procurement and management of office supplies and advertising materials
- Supporting the Office Manager
- Preparation and post-processing of documents for the Annual General Meeting, Supervisory Board meeting
- Maintaining the contact database
- HAK/HBLA graduate or completed training as office administrator
- professional experience in the field of assistance, secretarial work and reception
- excellent written and spoken German and good English skills
- experienced handling of MS Office
- Stress resistance and good time management
- Confident appearance, cultivated tone, friendly and well-groomed appearance
- Independent way of working with a self-initiated approach to various problems
- Pleasure in dealing with people
We offer you
- Challenging and varied activities in a stable and future-oriented family business that offers plenty of scope for personal initiative and creative ideas
- Teamoriented, open and friendly working atmosphere with a flat hierarchy
- Very good public transport connections and parking facilities on site
- Individual training and development opportunities
- High degree of digitalisation
- Social benefits such as meal allowance, employee events, discounts, ...
We offer you a monthly starting salary for this position from EUR 2.380,00 on a full-time basis (40h/week). The actual amount of your income will be agreed individually and is based on your qualifications such as education, professional experience and personal strengths.
If we have aroused your interest and you would like to learn more about parking management, then we look forward to receiving your detailed application (with CV) by email to email@example.com.